My Guide Website?
From Bay of Kotor: Blue Cave Private Speedboat Tour9 Reviews
Explore the Bay of Kotor on this speedboat tour with a delicious snacks and drinks. See sights like Our Lady of the Rocks and Mamula island, and go for a swim at the Blue Lagoon and Žanjic beach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Swim through the Blue Cave and relax on the pebble shores of Žanjic beach
- Expereince an adrenline rush as you leap from a 6-meter tall cliff into the sea
- Enjoy drinks, snacks and free onboard Wi-Fi as you sail through the Bay of Kotor
- Listen as your skipper tells you the history of the fortress on Mamula island
- See top sights like the submarine base, Our Lady of the Rocks, and the Blue Cave
DescriptionImmerse yourself the azure waters of the Blue Cave on this speedboat tour of the Bay of Kotor. Capture pictures of the entrance of abandoned submarine tunnels and the Austro-Hungarian fortress on Mamula island. Meet your guide at the tour supplier's office and board the speedboat in Kotor. Listen to music as you ride past the charming seaside town of Perast and the 15th-century artificial island of Our Lady of the Rocks. Visit the Our Lady of the Rocks island where you can pay to visit the museum or peruse the shops. Stop at the entrances to abandoned submarine tunnels, which were built by the Yugoslav Army. Take a stroll on the island of Mamula which is encircled by a fortress that was was once a concentration camp in World War II. Hear about the history of the island from your guide. Reach the Blue Lagoon and go for a dip in the blue-lit crystal-clear water. On your way back to Kotor we stop at Žanjic beach, where you can sunbathe and relax. Have the option to get lunch at a local restaurant or to jump into the sea from a 6-meter high cliff.
IncludesDrinks Snorkeling mask Transport by speed boat Travel insurance Transport by boat
- Please pay attention to the car traffic in the summer as there are fewer parking spaces