My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik: Kotor, Perast, Sveti Stefan, and Budva Day Trip5 Reviews
The rugged mountains and beaches of Montenegro lie just an hour drive south of Dubrovnik. On this tour, travel in the comfort of a private vehicle and enjoy the benefits of a tour tailored to your needs as you visit the towns of Perast, Kotor and Budva.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Virpazar: Lake Skadar Private Wildlife Cruise & Wine Tasting
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- Panoramic Boat Tour to Vranjina Monastery & Wine Tasting
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Boat Tour from Perast to Kotor
- Relax with a convenient round trip-transfer from Dubrovnik
- Visit Perast, Kotor, Sv Stefan and Budva
- Admire the view of Kotor Bay during a ferry boat ride
- Get insight into the history of Montenegro from a local expert guide
- Enjoy acarefree ride in a modern vehicle with personal driver/guide
DescriptionStart your day with a pick-up at your hotel/accommodation where your friendly driver/guide will be to meet you. From here, leave Dubrovnik and drive one-hour south towards Prevlaka peninsula where you will cross the border. During your scenic drive along the bay of Kotor enjoy a short break in Herceg Novi before taking a 45-minute visit to Perast. Here in Perast, take a relaxing boat drive onto the Island of Our Lady of the Rock. Legend has it that after discovering a likeness to the Holy Mother Mary on a rock, sailors began to lay stones in the sea after every successful voyage until an island emerged from the sea. Visit the church and museum that now stands on this man-made island. Upon your arrival in Kotor enjoy a 1-hour guided walking tour through the old town and have some free time before you continue towards St. Stefan. After a 30-minute drive from Kotor, stop at the splendid view-point above St. Stefan. At this spot you will have a great opportunity to capture some beautiful holiday snaps. After your photo session you will head back to Budva for a free time. Once you arrive in Budva, lunch time is predicted here. As you leave Budva take a ferry boat across the Kotor bay on your way back to Dubrovnik. When you arrive in Dubrovnik enjoy the convenience of a lift back to your accommodation to finish your day.
IncludesProfessional English-speaking driver/guide Transport by fully A/C comfortable touristic vehicle Pickup and drop-off at your hotel/cruise ship Boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks Island and entrance fees to museum Private 1-hour walking tour with a local guide in Kotor Free time in Budva Ferry tickets across Kotor Bay on the way back Insurance
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking