My Guide Website?
Cetinje: Lipa Cave Entrance Ticket with Guided Tour1 Reviews
Lipa Cave is the first and only cave adventure in Montenegro offering a charming diversity of karstic features to provide you with a unique experience of the underground world. Feeling like you're on another planet.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Virpazar: Lake Skadar Private Wildlife Cruise & Wine Tasting
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- Panoramic Boat Tour to Vranjina Monastery & Wine Tasting
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Boat Tour from Perast to Kotor
- Enjoy beautiful underground features and feel the wind blowing through the different cave passageways
- Visit some of the most famous cave halls and discover many hidden cave corners
- Learn the history of this magical underground world
- Walk in the steps of kings
- Join this unforgettable tour where you will be accompanied by local guides who are kind, helpful and well-trained
DescriptionThis tour will start from the Lipa Cave parking lot. After your ticket purchase, a Lipa Cave representative will inform you of the tour start and point you to the road train which will take you to the entrance of the cave. During the train ride, lasting for about 7 minutes (one way), you will have a chance to enjoy a beautiful view of Dobrsko village, Skadar Lake and Prokletije. In front of the cave, you will be joined by the guide who will fill the visit with stories based on interesting facts about the cave and the surrounding area. After visiting the magical cave hallways and galleries on a path 600 meters in length (one way), you will head back to the train which will take you to the parking lot.
IncludesParking for busses and cars Road train ride from the parking to the cave entrance Guide specialized for cave tours Basic accident insurance within the cave
- Cave temperature is always between 8 to 12 degrees Celsius
- A moderate amount of walking will be involved depending on option selected
- Appropriate for children of all ages
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (light jacket recommended)
- Your tickets will be held at the information desk by parking