My Guide Website?
Canyoning Skurda River - Extreme adventure in Kotor City
Pump up your adrenaline and go on an adventure in Skurda Canyon. Depart from Kotor and travel to the canyon in the company of your guide. Enjoy and customize the tour to suit your needs.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Montenegro: Durmitor, Tara & Ostrog Monastery Day Trip
- From Tirana or Durres: Private Transfer to Budva & Kotor
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour
- Panoramic Boat Tour to Vranjina Monastery & Wine Tasting
- Virpazar: Lake Skadar Private Wildlife Cruise & Wine Tasting
- Adventure in the city where most tourist come to see Old town Kotor
- Canyoning is the fastest growing adrenalin sport in last 10 years
- Montenegro active tourism today is mostly oriented on canyoning
DescriptionYou are going to explore one of the most interesting adrenaline attraction in Montenegro. Canyon Skurda is hidden in the place that no one would expect. Tour starts from Old town Kotor, just behind Kotor walls. At the beginning you would have to hike for 1 hour to come at the starting position for canyoning. We would adjust your equipment and prepare you for adventure. In the canyon you would enjoy in spectacular shapes of rocky cliffs and waterfalls up to 25 meters. Canyon has a lot of challenges like crossing slippery rocks, jumping to the pools or and rappelling down the rope. Canyon is available for passing most of the time. In the summer the water stays just in the pools, but in rest of the year it has big waterfalls. Water in the pools is not much cold in the summer, so you need just light clothes, but when is a big water we give you neoprene suite. Passing trough the canyon is about 3 hours and it ends up just behind Kotor old town. This would be unforgettable adventure.
IncludesBottled water Snacks Helmets, dry bag, rappelling equipment and neoprene suite if need, Photos and video Canyoning guide
- Before you book, consider things bellow - bring your own shoes that can walk on the rocks and trough watter - check the weather condition (spring and autumn has rain, summer is mostly dry) - bring spare clothes to change it after the tour - you have to have good physical condition for hiking, but no need experience in canyon. We would tach you all you need to know.