My Guide Website?
Žabljak: Tara River Rafting and Zipline Tour with Transfer
Experience the wild nature of Montenegro on a thrilling day trip to the Tara River from Žabljak. Explore the river as you make your way down the rapids on a raft and ride a zipline through the canyon.
- Feel the rush of crashing over the rapids on a whitewater rafting tour
- Admire the beauty of the Tara River and listen to the roaring waterfalls
- Explore one of the deepest canyons in the area and breathe in fresh air
- Glide across the canyon on a ziplining trip by the Djurdjevica Tara bridge
- Refuel during your adventure with a traditional lunch at the camp
DescriptionFeel the adrenaline-filled thrill of whitewater rafting on the Tara River on a guided tour with a transfer from Zabljak. Have the option of ziplining by a beautiful bridge and cross over a canyon after cruising down the rapids and admiring the waterfalls. Get picked up from your hotel in Zabljak and make your way to the whitewater rafting base by the Tara River. Learn the basics from your instructors before climbing into the water with your team. Take off on the rapids and paddle through the different sections as you listen to the roaring waterfalls along the way. Find the quiet sections of the river and have a swim before drying off at the end of the route. Experience awesome views of the Djurdjevica Tara bridge as you transition from rafting to ziplining. Fly over the canyon as you feel the wind in your hair and weightlessness in your feet. Return to your hotel at the end of your tour.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Tourist taxes Local guides Rafting equipment Lunch in the camp
- The tour can be canceled due to weather conditions