My Guide Website?
Visit Village Njegusi and taste delicious homemade products4 Reviews
Enjoy spectacular views as you journey to the famous Montenegrin village of Njegusi where you will taste local products and learn about the history and culture of the region.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Day Trip
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- Montenegro: Full-Day Tour to Lovcen National Park & More
- Lake Skadar: Guided Panoramic Boat Tour to Kom Monastery
- Be amazed by stunning views from panoramic road above Boka Bay
- Learn about history and traditional lifestyle of most famous Montenegrin village - Njegusi
- Taste delicious homemade local products and learn how they are prepared
DescriptionYour tour will depart from Kotor and head towards the village of Njegusi. On your journey, you will have comfortable drive along the serpentine road which takes you up the mountain. As you ascend you will have breathtaking views and from the top, you will be able to see the whole of Boka Bay and the open sea. You will be able to enjoy a few stops for sightseeing and photos on your way to Njegusi. Your guide will tell you about the places that you pass along your journey. Then arrive at the village of Njegusi, the birthplace of the Petrovic dynasty which ruled in Montenegro for over 200 years and has a rich and interesting history. There you will visit the home of the local host and taste national products: homemade prosciutto, cheese, and wine and local brandy rakija. There you will learn about the traditional way of preparing these products. Here you will become familiar with the traditional lifestyle of this area before returning back to Kotor.
IncludesTransportation in a car or minivan Guide Tasting of national products at village Njegusi
- This tour will take place rain or shine