My Guide Website?
Skadar lake cruise, sightseeing from the boat with refreshme2 Reviews
With our guides help, cruise on a boat and discover the beauty of the Skadar lake national park. You will have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful blue water, birdwatchers while enjoying local wine
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- You pass through a beautiful winding river channel that stretches with greenery
- On the right side you will see Lesendra - historical fortification of Montenegro
- Enjoy birdwatching devirse birds in flight and on the water
- You will have the opportunity to enjoy untouched nature and the unique sounds
- Experience the strength, freshness and beauty of the mountain river Morača
DescriptionThe initial destination is Virpazar, from the pier of a beautiful fishing village on the shore of the Skadar Lake National Park. You will have the opportunity to admire the greenery of the river channel that leads us towards the open lake. Before going out to the open lake, you will have a break to look at the beautiful mountain ranges of neighboring Albania and the settlement of Vranjina. After we pass under the bridge over which the main road of Podgorica -On the right side you will see the remains of the Lesendro fortress - a very important fortification for the history of Montenegro, which dates back to the 18th century. Passing by the Lesendro fortress, enjoy the view of the 'meadows' of water chestnuts, countless different plants that create a beautiful green and floral carpet. Observe the various species of birds carelessly frolicking on the water or their flight over the water, passing by the beautiful small islands. You will have the opportunity to make beautiful photos of the landscape with which you will delight yourself and your friends. On the way back, enjoy the wonderful views of the coast of Skadar Lake and the mountain peaks that rise powerfully towards the sky, which makes Montenegro and the national park 'Sadar Lake' recognizable in the world. If you wish, you can refresh yourself by swimming in the beautiful blue water, after which we return to the pier in Virpazar.
IncludesPanoramic sightseeing of Skadar lake. Safety equipment. Local guide will accompany you along the way. Try the local wine. This cruises is for groups of at least six people.
- You can bring your own food. As there can be traffic jams in Montenegro during the season, please plan your trip so that you have enough time to park and check in before departure.