My Guide Website?
Montenegro Private Full-Day Tour from Dubrovnik8 Reviews
Explore coastal Montenegro on this day trip from Dubrovnik. Explore Perast, and Kotor, learning about their history, and hear about what’s happening in Montenegro from your knowledgeable guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Panoramic Boat Tour to Vranjina Monastery & Wine Tasting
- Podgorica: Ostrog Monastery and Niagara Waterfall Tour
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- From Kotor, Budva, Tivat or Herceg Novi: Boka Bay Day Cruise
- Montenegro: Full-Day Tour to Lovcen National Park & More
- Admire views of the Adriatic Sea, the Bay of Kotor and Our Lady of the Rocks island
- Visit the town of Kotor, pop into the Cathedral of St.Tryphon and take some time to explore on your own
- Customize your itinerary to visit the attractions you’re most keen to see
DescriptionYou will be picked up at your accommodation in Dubrovnik by an air-conditioned vehicle to make the drive south to Montenegro. Enjoy the view of the Adriatic and the Dubrovnik Riviera,and learn from your guide about the history and culture of Montenegro. After crossing the border, ride along the coast roads surrounded by high mountains reflected in the blue waters; the fjord-shaped Bay of Kotor is one of the most spectacular landscapes in the Mediterranean. Visit Risan with Roman mosaics and Perast with its two islands, one of which you can visit, called 'Our Lady of the Rocks'. The next stop is in the ancient town of Kotor – the pearl of the medieval Mediterranean. During the visit to the Old Kotor, hop in the famous St. Tryphon Cathedral and the Maritime Museum of Kotor, which preserves the valuable exhibits of old traditions, or walk up the 1,350 steps to the Castle of San Giovanni and enjoy the amazing view. In the late afternoon, you will reunite with your guide. Your host can suggest some additional places to visit in Croatia, depending on how much time you have.
IncludesLocal taxes Private tour Drive/Guide Boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Please bring your passport