My Guide Website?
Montenegro: Perast & Kotor - Day Trip from Dubrovnik
From Dubrovnik, visit Montenegro, a southeast European country that has big things: the UNESCO-World Heritage-listed Bay of Kotor and the city of Kotor, situated within Europe’s southernmost fjord.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Great Montenegro tour Kotor & Budva Old Towns & Skadar Lake
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- From Tirana or Durres: Private Transfer to Budva & Kotor
- From Cavtat: Montenegro Day Trip & Boat Cruise in Kotor Bay
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Day trip to Montenegro from Dubrovnik, including Kotor and Perast
- Learn about Montenegro’s colorful history from a guide
- Explore at your own pace and check out sights such as the Cathedral of St Trypho
- Cruise back across the idyllic Bay of Kotor, a UNESCO World Heritage site
DescriptionBegin the full-day trip to Montenegro at Gruz Port, Dubrovnik’s ‘new’ port, located in the northern part of the city, or start with a pickup from your hotel. As the comfortable air-conditioned coach snakes along the gorgeous seaside highway in a southernly direction, enjoy the views of the shimmering sea and learn from your guide about the history and culture of Montenegro. After crossing the border, encounter the Bay of Kotor, flanked by towering craggy mountain and dotted with bay-side medieval villages. Ride through Risan, one of the most ancient settlements on the bay. Learn how how Queen Teuta, monarch of the Illyrian dynasty, once fought off the mighty Romans. From there, ride on to gorgeous Kotor, a UNESCO-protected town tucked away within a fjord. In Kotor, enjoy free time to explore the Cathedral of St. Typhon or the city walls. In the late afternoon, reunite with your guide. After a short bus ride north, board a ferry for a trip across the Bay of Kotor. Finally, get dropped off back at Dubrovnik’s Gruz port or at your hotel in Dubrovnik.
IncludesTransport by coach Tour escort Local taxes Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only) Ferry ride across the Bay of Kotor (on the way back) Local guide in Kotor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking Due to new EU regulations, the border crossing on some occasions can take up to 2-2.5 hours. Not wheelchair accessible Due to a situation at the border crossing making this tour last longer, it is not suitable for children under 4 years of age. Please note that the official currency of Montenegro is Euro. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. For some countries, visa is required. Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants. To organise this tour I need to have minimum 4 people. Please contact me on WhatsApp Messenger or Viber so I tell you where you will have pick up and time of your pick up. Visitors can enjoy an optional boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks. The cost of this is not included in the price of the tour Visitors who don't hold an EU passport or resident permit need a multi-entry visa to re-enter Croatia after the tour.