My Guide Website?
Kotor: Blue Cave and Our Lady of the Rocks 3-Hour Boat Tour
Explore the beauty of the Montenegrin coast as you discover bays and swim in crystal clear water on this private speedboat cruise.
- Experience a luxurious speed boat trip
- Swim inside the glowing Blue Cave
- Visit the majestic Our Lady of the Rock church and museum
- Learn about the area's culture and history from your local guide
- Snap your own momentous memories to share with your family and friends
DescriptionEnjoy a 50-minute exhilarating ride on a speedboat from the UNESCO Old Town of Kotor, starting from Park Slobode. See the Bay of Kotor featuring villages with charming houses, churches, and a beautiful backdrop of mountains against the sea. Pass the narrowest part of the bay and enjoy a panoramic view of Lepetani, Bijela, Luštica, and the small island of Mamula. Arrive at the Blue Cave and have 20 minutes to explore, swim or take photos. Snap beautiful photos of the vibrant turquoise water inside the cave. Head back to the bay and make a stop at an old submarine tunnel.
IncludesFree Wi-Fi onboard Snorkeling equipment Raincoats Fuel
- This tour may be canceled due to bed weather conditions (strong wind, heavy rain)