My Guide Website?
Kotor: Bay of Kotor Speedboat Tour with Lunch and Wine
Explore the Bay of Kotor on this speedboat tour with a delicious lunch of organic mussels and homemade wine. Swim at the Blue Cave and enjoy views of the towns of Perast, Tivat, and Herceg Novi.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Savor local flavors as you eat farm fresh mussels paired with homemade wine
- Discover how how mussels are cooked and cleaned the the Montenegrin way
- Go swimming at the stunning Blue Cave which is only accessible by boat
- Listen as your skipper tells you the history of the fortress on Mamula island
- See top sights like the submarine base, Our Lady of the Rocks, and the Blue Cave
DescriptionSwim through the azure waters of the Blue Cave on this speedboat tour of the Bay of Kotor. Capture pictures of abandoned submarine tunnels and the15th-century artificial island of Our Lady of the Rocks. Meet your guide at the tour supplier's office and board the speedboat in Kotor. Listen to music as you ride past the charming seaside towns of Perast, Tivat, and Herceg Novi. View the boats in Porto Montenegro and the domed church on the Our Lady of the Rocks island. Stop at the entrances to abandoned submarine tunnels, which were built by the Yugoslav Army. Admire panoramic views of the fortress on the island of Mamula which was once a concentration camp in World War II. Hear about the history of the island from your skipper as you cruse along. Reach the Blue Cave and go for a dip in the crystal-clear water. Visit the Our Lady of the Rocks island where you can pay to visit the museum or peruse the shops. Continue to a private little mussel’s farm where you can learn about harvesting mussels. Watch how mussels are cooked and cleaned the the Montenegrin way. Sit down to a fresh meal of mussels paired with local red or white wine.
IncludesBoat transport Beer, wine, and water Mussel lunch until 160 euro per group English speaking driver Travel Insurance
- This tour might be cancelled due to heavy rain or bad weather