My Guide Website?
Kayak Adventure: Paddle your way through Lake Skadar21 Reviews
Travel along the calm waters of Lake Skadar on a self-guided kayak adventure. Discover the lake's wildlife from a different perspective and enjoy breathtaking views that can't be seen from the shore.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Kayak through channels surrounded by the unspoilt wilderness of Lake Skadar
- Paddle around the ruins of Lesendro and observe birds soar through the sky
- Explore the beautiful Morača River - the largest tributary of Lake Skadar
- Stop at one of the beaches to take a refreshing swim in the deep blue waters
- Take in the lovely scenery of mountain ranges, rugged coastlines, and vast lake
DescriptionIf you are someone who enjoys being close to nature and would like to spend some time in solitude while observing the lake's wildlife, especially its vibrant birdlife, kayaking on Lake Skadar offers a unique opportunity to you. This experience will take you to a different world where time appears to stop, and everything seems to be still, bringing you a sense of peace and harmony. Explore small channels that are surrounded by reeds and listen to the wind as it passes through the row of willows. Find yourself in the middle of a water lily field, where you can observe the birds as they soar through the sky or dive deep to catch their lunch. Take a refreshing swim in one of Europe's largest lakes! Your adventure begins in the charming lakeside town of Virpazar, located just half an hour from Montenegro's capital, Podgorica. Virpazar offers easy access to the lake and a range of kayaking routes to explore. Upon your arrival, the local tour operator will provide you with all the necessary information, explain the routes, conduct a safety briefing and equipment check, and you will be all set to start paddling!
IncludesFull equipment (including waterproof bags, safety jackets, and paddles) Guidance, helpful tips, and a map for seamless navigation A map with stories from the Lake Skadar area (available in several languages) On-call assistance throughout the tour, both online and offline
- Please note that this tour is subject to cancellation due to weather conditions. In the event of rain or high winds, we will either reschedule your rental or issue a full refund.