My Guide Website?
From Kotor: Virpazar, Budvam Cetinje, and Skadar Lake Tour1 Reviews
Visit the old town of Budva, enjoy the beauties of Skadar Lake and Virpazar. On the way back, visit Cetinje and enjoy the view of the Bay of Kotor from over 3900 feet above sea level.
- Visit Virpazar and discover the quaint characteristics of the fishing village
- See the three stone bridges in the town of Virpazar that date back 1000s of years
- Explore Skadar Lake, a unique freshwater body that was formed by collapsed caves
- Travel to Budva on the Adriatic Sea, and the former royal capital, Cetinje
- Ride around the Austro-Hungarian Boka Bay, and take in the rustic landscapes