My Guide Website?
From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Full Day Trip
Experience the most beautiful gems of Montenegro's coast. Enjoy the stunning scenery of the Bay of Kotor on most popular day trips from Dubrovnik.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Great Montenegro tour Kotor & Budva Old Towns & Skadar Lake
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- From Tirana or Durres: Private Transfer to Budva & Kotor
- From Cavtat: Montenegro Day Trip & Boat Cruise in Kotor Bay
- From Dubrovnik: Private Full-Day Tour to Montenegro
- Discover the unspoiled beauty of the Bay of Kotor
- Explorer the picturesque town of Perast situated in the heart of Bay of Kotor
- Take a boat ride to islet Our Lady of the Rock
- Explore the charming old town of Kotor
- Take a walk part of the impressive fortification complex.
DescriptionExplorer the Bay of Kotor, Kotor’s old town, and charming Perast on a group tour from Dubrovnik. Travel in the comfort Mercedes 19 seater minibus when you explore the coast of Montenegro. A journey starts after crossing the Montenegro border, starting with a drive around the spectacular Bay of Kotor. The first stop will be the small city of Perast. Discover the charming baroque architecture during Venetian rule on the Dalmatian coast or take a boat ride to islet Our Lady of the Rock. After Perast we continue our journey ito UNESCO-protected old town of Kotor one time the most important Venetian port on this side of the Adriatic. Enjoy some free time to explore the old town and to walk part of the impressive fortification complex.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off (or nearest possible point) Tour guide in English
- Lunch and admission to museums are not included in the tour. You can pay for an optional cruise in Kotor bay during the tour. Visitors can enjoy an optional boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks. The cost of this is not included in the price of the tour Visitors who don't hold an EU passport or resident permit need a multi-entry visa to re-enter Croatia after the tour. Your pickup time may differ from the advertised start time. We pick up at all location in Dubrovnik For pick up please contact me also by e-mail or What's up or Viber if I don't answer the call's because when I am on tour in another country it is expensive for me to answer the calls so I allways connect to wifi so I check my e-mails or What's up or Viber.