My Guide Website?
From Dubrovnik: Kotor and Budva Guided Tour238 Reviews
Spend your day in charming Montenegro exploring the natural beauty and historical cities of this small country. After visiting the Old Town of Kotor, continue to Budva.
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the small country of Montenegro
- Take in stunning views of the Adriatic Sea and Montenegro Coast
- Discover the medieval town of Kotor, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Experience a sightseeing tour of Budva's walled Old Town
- Take time to explore the area at your leisure
DescriptionDiscover the charming Montenegrin towns in Budva and Kotor on this day trip from Montenegro. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up in a comfortable and airconditioned vehicle from your hotel. Take in beautiful views of Dubrovnik’s Old Town as you head out of the city and drive along the enchanting Adriatic Coast to the neighboring country of Montenegro. Despite its small size, Montenegro offers a great variety of nature, history, culture and tradition. Discover Kotor, a UNESCO World Heritage Site thanks to its ancient monuments and well-preserved medieval architecture. After visiting Kotor Old Town, continue to Budva, one of the oldest cities on the Adriatic Coast. After a tour of the Old Town, ride back to Dubrovnik, known for its sandy beaches and diverse nightlife.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Live guide
- You must check and obtain any visa requirements prior to crossing the border from Croatia to Montenegro
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler