My Guide Website?
Dubrovnik to Montenegro: Perast, Kotor & Budva (Private)3 Reviews
Spend your day in charming Montenegro exploring the natural beauty and historical cities of this small country. After visiting the Old Town of Kotor, enjoy a scenic tour of Sveti Stefan before making your way to Budva.
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the small country of Montenegro
- Take in stunning views of the Adriatic Sea and Montenegro Coast
- Discover the medieval town of Kotor, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Budva's walled Old Town
DescriptionTake in beautiful views of Dubrovnik’s Old Town as you head out of the city and drive along the enchanting Adriatic Coast to the neighboring country of Montenegro. Despite its small size, Montenegro offers a great variety of nature, history, culture and tradition. Discover Kotor, a UNESCO World Heritage Site thanks to its ancient monuments and well-preserved medieval architecture. Follow your guide through the city's historical center and spend time exploring at your leisure. After visiting Kotor Old Town, enjoy a scenic tour of Sveti Stefan. Learn about the islet's history before making your way to Budva, one of the oldest cities on the Adriatic Coast. The town is known for its sandy beaches and diverse nightlife. After a tour of the Old Town, take a short ferry ride back to Dubrovnik.
IncludesGuided tour of Kotor Round trip transportation to and from your Dubrovnik hotel Admission fees Ferry ticket Live commentary in English,
- You must check and obtain any visa requirements prior to crossing the border from Croatia to Montenegro
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler