My Guide Website?
Boat Cruise Viktor, Boat Tour Virpazar to Rijeka Crnojevića
You will have the opportunity to explore the beauty, wilderness and untouched nature of the Skadar lake national park. We will pass by the famous Pavlova Strana and come to Rijeka Crnojevića.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Stories of the local guide about famous Montenegrin port of the 19th century.
- Admire the blueness of the water and the beautiful mountain in the distance.
- Meet the diverse birds and wildlife that around this lake.
- Feel the beauty of the colorful Pavlova Strana Viewpoint.
- Discover local specialties and buildings from the second half of 19th century
DescriptionAfter visiting the authentic Crmnica fishing village of Virpazar, which is located in the center of Lake Skadar, start your cruise from the pier, sailing along a narrow channel that stretches through reed and willow trees. After sailing out of the narrow channel, you will have the opportunity to see the mountain massifs of neighboring Alabnia in the distance, after which you will have the opportunity to see Vranjina with its two peaks, which are one of the symbols of Lake Skadar. When you pass under the bridge, you will see the walls of the ancient Lesendro monastery from the 18th century. You will have the opportunity to sail the endless colorful fields of water chestnuts that cover the surface of the lake, where you will have the opportunity to see birds strutting or flying just above the water. You will be very excited when you pass by the three islands and the beautiful view that stretches across the endless meadows of white and yellow water lilies, where you can notice large, floating, dark green leaves. There is no end to the excitement, because you will pass through the Pavlova Strana Viewpoint, which announces your arrival in the unique fishing village Rijeka Crnojevića. The Rijeka Crnojevića has an exceptional role in the history of Montenegro. It has authentic architecture, and its natural environment is especially interesting, which is reflected in the blue water and mountain ranges covered with greenery. The tour and exploration of the village lasts 1 hour, after which we board the boat and return to Virpazar. On the way back, enjoy the blue water of the Skadar Lake, if you wish and the conditions allow you to swim, after which we will return to the port of departure with a view of the untouched nature that surrounds you. Discover the beauty of the Skadar Lake-National Park on a guided boat trip. It is the largest lake reserve in Europe, with a very rich biological diversity. In it you can find 50 species of fish, 280 species of birds and 25 rare and endemic species of plants. Swim in the warm, dark blue, fresh waters of the lake. Buildings from the second half of the 19th century, local specialties, the stories of the local guide about the most famous Montenegrin port of the 19th century and the turbulent historical past - will delight you. Regardless of which direction you come from, you will be pleasantly surprised by the areas of Lake Skadar.
IncludesWith its attractive surroundings, Rijeka Crnojevića will impress you at first look. Stop by Pavlov's side, close to Rijeka Crnojevića, and enjoy the tranquility and the scenery in front of you. No matter which direction you come from, you will be pleasantly surprised by the areas of Lake Skadar. Safety equipment. Local guide will accompany you along the way.
- During the summer, Montenegro has constant traffic jams, so be sure to plan your journey to Virpazar ahead. By arriving earlier, you avoid headaches over finding a parking spot for your car. Please note that the National park fee is not included in the price. It is mandatory to pay it upon arrival. It costs 5 euros per person (free for children under 15). Please note that we don't provide lunch or meals during the tour. You're welcome to bring your own food or eat out before/after the tour. However, if you'd like us to organize your meal for you, please contact us by e-mail at least a few days before the tour.