My Guide Website?
Best of Skadar Lake: day tour with boat excursion included
Best of Skadar Lake in one day - a guided full day tour of Virpazar town with a boat tour across Skadar Lake.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Montenegro:If youʻre booking your trip to Montenegro last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Virpazar: Lake Skadar Private Wildlife Cruise & Wine Tasting
- Lake Skadar: Guided Sightseeing Boat Tour with Refreshments
- Panoramic Boat Tour to Vranjina Monastery & Wine Tasting
- Virpazar: Private Guided Lake Skadar Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: Montenegro Boat Tour from Perast to Kotor
- Explore Europe's largest bird reserve
- Take a boat tour across the largest lake on Balkan peninsula
- Besac fortress built in 1478
DescriptionLake Skadar still remains off the beaten track for many visitors to Montenegro, but if you do visit it - you'll be richly rewarded. Skadar Lake is the largest lake at the Balkan Peninsula, with fresh water and one of the largest national parks in Montenegro. In just one day you'll get the opportunity experience breathtaking landscapes of National Park Skadar Lake by boat, learn about Europe's largest bird reserve and explore the idyllic town Virpazar. Arrival to Virpazar - the 'center' of Skadar Lake National Park. We take a short walk and you have the additional opportunity to visit Besac Fortress, built by the Turks in 1478. or have a coffee in one of the restaurants by the shore. Besac Fortress is a cultural and historical site of exceptional importance and one of the most attractive lookouts on Skadar Lake. The trip heads to the port of Skadar Lake, the biggest lake on Balkan peninsula, where we take a 2-hour boat ride. Skadar Lake is famous for being Europe's largest bird reserve. Departure is planned for 15:00h via same route. You can join this tour from Herceg Novi, Kotor or Budva.
IncludesVan Transportation Licensed English-speaking tour guide Entrance ticket for Skadar Lake National Park Skadar lake boat tour
- This tour will be postponed or refunded if the weather is unsuitable. Please note, if the minimum number of participants is not met, you will get a full refund. Drinks and food are not included. The tour is guided in English language.