Spark.me is one of the most carefully curated business/internet conferences in Southeast Europe. The conference has been organized annually since 2013, in the European country of Montenegro, as a part of the Corporate Social Responsibility program of Domain.ME, a private company which is in charge of Montenegro's national internet domain - .ME.
Spark.me is a must-visit tech and marketing event for the Balkan region and beyond. Spark.me 2019 is set for May 25-26, 2019 in Porto Montenegro in Tivat. Previously a historic naval base, Porto Montenegro’s reincarnated as the Mediterranean’s leading luxury yacht homeport and marina village.
It's an intimate conference, with a thoroughly curated agenda, where every speaker is hand-picked. We pay special attention to every detail, and we try to make Spark.me an unforgettable conference experience.
Spark.me conference is designed to inspire you, to ignite your imagination, and to let you find YOUR spark – the one thing that makes you special, that one idea that will make you stand out from the crowd, along with the people you need to know to make that happen.
Tickets available now.
1. Anab Jain - designer, filmmaker and co-founder of Superflux, an award-winning design company. TED speaker.
2 Jeremiah Owyang - disruptive technology and corporate innovation expert. Founder and CEO of Catalyst Companies, Founding partner of Kaleido Insights.
3. Cate Murden - the founder of PUSH, a business consultancy grounded in human
behaviour, which has worked with clients such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Saatchi & Saatchi, Havas, IMG, HSBC, Sainsbury's, and Vice, among others.
4. Peter Shankman - five times best selling author and serial entrepreneur. Founder of Help a Reporter Out. The host of a Faster than Normal podcast.
5. Tom Goodwin - EVP, Head of innovation for Zenith Media. Author of Digital Darwinism. Twice voted as the #1 Voice in Marketing and Social Media on Linkedin.
6. Andrew Keen - Bestselling author, and one of the world's best known and controversial commentators on the digital revolution.
7. Brooke Saward - Founder and editor of one of the world's most read travel blogs, World of Wanderlust. A published author and serial entrepreneur.
8. Brian Fanzo - Founder of iSocialFanz. Podcast host. International keynote speaker.
9. Lars Silberbauer - Senior Vice President at Viacom Digital Studios. Former Senior Global Director of social media & video at LEGO.
10. Sam Conniff Allende - A multi-award -winning serial social entrepreneur and author.
11. Jason Miller - Head of brand, Microsoft Advertising EMEA. Professor of marketing strategy at the University of California, Berkeley.
12. Julius Dein - One of the largest and fastest going magicians on the planet. An internet sensation with more than 20 million followers.
My Guide website?