This year will be held the 51st edition of Mimosa Festival in Herceg Novi.
The rich program starts on February 14th and ends on March 14th. If you like the Mediterranean 'fešte' (festivals), you shouldn't miss this great festival and its great program which lasts a full month and contains something for everybody.
Program in short lines:
- February 14th - Concert of regional star Lepa Brena
- February 15th - Traditional Mimosa, fish and wine fiesta
- February 21st - Petar Grašo
- February 29th - Vlado Georgijev
- March 7th - Aco Pejovic
- March 14th - Zeljko Joksimovic
- February 15th, March 1st and 6th - Costume Nights
- February 22nd - Traditional Fish Dinner at Institute Igalo.
- February 23rd - Children Costume Ball
- March 7th - Big Children's Flower Procession
Besides the concerts, on weekends will also be organised costume balls and rich outdoor music program.
During the Mimosa Festival month, on the Skver will be held 4 Fish and Wine Fiestas, on February 16th and 23rd and March 1st and 8th.
My Guide website?