Evenings of Mediterranean Cuisine and Slavonian Wines
at Conte RestaurantFri Feb 10th 2017 to Sat Feb 11th 2017 at 19:30
Obala Kapetana Marka Martinovica bb, Perast, Bay of Kotor, Perast https://www.myguidemontenegro.com/events/evenings-of-mediterranean-cuisine-and-slavonian-wines
Hotel Restaurant Conte Perast MAKE ENQUIRY
On both dates, the evening will include the following:
• A seven course dinner paired throughout with the appropriate wines created by Ivan Enjingi
• Complimentary education about the pairing of Mediterranean food with Slavonian wine
Special guests will include:
• Zlatko Marinovic, the most awarded Croatian chef and the owner of the restaurant Noštromo in Split
• Ivan Enjingi, a pioneer of Yugoslavian wine production and famous winemaker from Kutjevo, and the first Croat to win the coveted Golden Decanter award
• a Tamburica band from Kutjevo
MENU and wines to be served:
-Welcome snack: trout in puff pastry with Grasevina 2015
-Aspic of smoked carp and trout with leaf cheese (traditional cheese from Kolasin) and ham, in a sauce of bitter orange - Rajnski rizling 2012
-Popara of smoked carp Shkodra style - Pinot gris 2012 and Graševina 2013
-Seafood stew Kastela style - Zweigelt 2012
-The monkfish medallion with mashed cabbage and truffle sauce – White Venje 2008, officially the best wine in Croatia in 2016. In addition, in 1998 in Paris white Venje was world's no.1 wine.
-Veal cheeks in a sauce with mashed hazelnuts - Black Venje 2006 and Pinot noir 2008
Vanilla ice cream with roasted nuts and pumpkin oil in a sauce of figs – Traminac and Sauvignon, late harvest, berry selection 2004
Cost of the dinner and wines is 39,00 EUR per person
For additional information and reservations, please feel free to contact us at 067 257 387 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcome you for this amazing event!
My Guide website?